Registered Agent

XyzPost Logo

Phone Icon (505) 471-4337
Free Credit Repair

Free Credit Repair

You can repair your credit. You can become your credit repair expert. You don't need to hire a company. Anything a credit repair company can do legally; you can do at little or no cost. You can even dispute inaccurate information. Ask your Credit Union or Bank to order you a Credit Report. Make a list of items that are marked Charge Off & Collection Mark the DLA (Date Last Action) on your list. Tell the credit reporting company, in writing, what information you think is inaccurate. Include copies of documents that support your position.

Include your name and address. Your letter should include each item that you dispute. Include a copy of your Credit Report with the item circled. Send your letter by Certified Mail with a Returned Receipt Requested. Credit reporting companies must investigate the items that you question within 30 days. Items with a DLA date of 7 years will be automatically erased. Contact the creditors and collection agencies. Offer to settle charged-off or collection accounts. A Credit Reporting Company can report negative information for seven years and bankruptcies for ten years.

For free annual credit reports send:

Name, address, Social Security # & DOB in a #10 envelope to:
                    PO BOX 105281
                    ATLANTA, GA 30348 5281
For more info visit

Other XyzPost Services

Contact XyzPost to register a LLC nationwide. We offer low-cost service that anyone can afford. Let our office take care of all the paperwork with your business registration. In addition to LLC formation, XyzPost also provides registration services for other types of businesses and nonprofit organizations. Our specialist is available for consulting on your specific requirements. Feel free to reach out to us if you would like more information about our consulting services for S Corporations, nonprofit organizations, and 501(c)(3) organizations.

Expert Consulting Services for Your Organization

Registration for S Corporations

S corporation is the common name for a corporation is taxed under Subchapter S of Chapter 1 of the Internal Revenue Code. S corporations elect to pass corporate income, losses, deductions, and credits through to their shareholders for federal tax purposes. Shareholders of S corporations report the flow-through income or loss on their personal tax returns, and the amounts are assessed and taxed at the individual's personal income tax rate. This allows S corporations to avoid double taxation on corporate income though they are responsible for tax on certain built-in gains and passive income at the entity level.

S Corporation Qualification

The fee in New Mexico to register an S Corporation is $250. To qualify for S corporation status, the corporation must meet the following requirements:

• No Partnerships Are Allowed
• Must Be a Domestic Corporation
• Must Have Only One Class of Stock
• May Have One To One Hundred Shareholders
• Shareholders May Be Individuals, Certain Trusts, & Estates

Nonprofit Organization Registration

You can start a nonprofit to support a worthwhile cause with the help of XyzPost. The nonprofit needs a name and a purpose, and it needs to have a minimum of three directors. The rules are set forth in the Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3). You also need an employer identification number and to create your articles of organization. We can set up your nonprofit, but we ask that you consult with a lawyer and a certified public accountant.

Federal tax laws provide tax benefits to nonprofit organizations. They are recognized as exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. This status allows the organization to receive charitable contributions that are tax deductible. Individual and corporate donors are far more likely to support organizations with 501(c)(3) status because their contributions give them a tax break. In addition, the US Postal Service offers reduced rates to certain charitable organizations.

Types of 501(c)(3) Organizations

The most common types of 501(c)(3) organizations are charitable, educational, and religious. The organization is required to keep books and records detailing all of its activities, both financial and non-financial. Tax-exempt organizations may be required to file an annual information return.